Let's face it: this is a candidate's world and HR is working hard to keep up!
From workplace perks and culture to benefits that support their lives outside the office, recruits and talented employees are diligently evaluating the criteria for the jobs they want. While competitive pay and DEIB initiatives will attract candidates, a strong DEIB strategy must also pay attention to what helps retain talented workers: an equitable benefits package.
In this exclusive webinar, Cory Jorbin, Chief Compliance Officer at West Region, will address:
- What offering accessible, inclusive benefits looks like and the associated compliance obligations
- Why employee benefits may be overlooked when employers consider their broader DEIB efforts
- Steps employers can take to ensure their benefits offerings support their overall DEIB goals
- Understanding the compliance requirements that support DEIB in employee benefits
- How employee benefits can be an asset to help further your DEIB goals
April 6, 2023 at 11:00 am PT, 2:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm GMT
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. All live attendees will receive the SHRM Activity ID to put toward their recertification.
Let's personalize your content